Next Available Class
On Sale Now
before October 1
Learn to successfully design, implement, provision, maintain, and administer Linux high-availability clusters to support mission-critical workloads.
High Availability Linux Architecture provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to successfully engineer, provision, maintain, and administer high-availability clusters to support mission-critical workloads.The Linux Foundation has leveraged the unique talent and experience from some of the largest Linux deployments in the world, to build this course as a reference for IT architects and managers looking to engineer, provision, design, deploy and maintain highly available enterprise IT environments.
Heavily focused on mission critical workloads, High Availability Linux Architecture keys in on concepts and best practices used to meet security and high availability requirements using the latest hardware technologies, driven by current open source tools found in all three main Linux distribution families. We will cover why deploying Linux on industry standard hardware is a viable mission-critical platform, what new features have been implemented and tested, and offer updates on vendor support and services.
Why Choose Linux Foundation Training
There are many reasons to choose Linux Foundation Training:
- The Linux Foundation is the non-profit organization that hosts the Linux project, employs Linux creator Linus Torvalds and hosts kernel.org (where all Linux kernel updates are released). With 100+ employees (and growing!) across North America, Europe and Asia, we partner with clients for the long run.
- Being so close to the kernel, we are constantly updating our training to ensure that we are teaching you the most up-to-date information.
- Linux Foundation Training is unique in that all our training courses are designed to work on all major Linux distributions (including RedHat, Ubuntu and SUSE).
- We don't sell any software or support services so there's no hidden sales agenda in our material. Our only goal is to help you learn the material.
- When you train with The Linux Foundation, you're learning from instructors who are comfortable across all major Linux distributions and can answer student questions regardless of the distribution you're using for the class. You are truly learning from the experts.
As part of your registration, a printed copy of the course manual will be course manual will be provided. If you are attending in person the material will be available onsite on the day the class begins. If you are attending virtually it will be mailed to you the week prior to the class. Please contact us at email@example.com if you haven't received it 2 business days prior to the start of class.
For more details view the Course Outline.
IT managers, system administrators, DevOps, and technical personnel operating on the Linux platform, as well as Technical IT professionals interested in bridging the gap between system administration and business decision making. Likewise, business analysts and decision makers who require visibility into current best practices in Linux IT architecture will greatly benefit from the topics covered in this class, as well as those professionals considering migrating to Linux from UNIX environments.
Linux Enterprise Architecture for High Availability is designed for IT professionals who are already familiar with Linux and UNIX. A working knowledge of fundamental operating system and hardware concepts is required in order to maximize your learning experience, and experience with network addressing and topologies is a definite requirement. A basic foundation in mission critical deployments will also be beneficial.
Ways To Train
Event Type: Training Course
Classroom Linux Training [?]
- Delivered in conveniently located training centers
- Please check schedule for exact location and duration
Online Linux Training [?]
- Live instructor-led sessions
- Presented via screensharing and a conference call line
- Typically run 9am-5pm US Central unless otherwise stated
On-Site Corporate Linux Training [?]
- All courses can be delivered at your office for private, on-site training
- Contact us for more information
Custom Corporate Linux Training [?]
- All courses can be customized for private, on-site training
- Contact us for more information