Uptime is critical, and this course will teach you the concepts and tools you need to maintain an extremely high level of availability for your Linux servers, even under heavy load.
You can’t afford to have mission-critical systems go down, and this course will teach you how to ensure that your servers stand up under even the most intense pressure.
Developed for some of the largest Linux deployments in the world, this course will teach you:
- How to create and maintain systems that allow for highly-available applications.
- The concepts and best practices used to meet security and high availability requirements using the latest hardware technologies.
- You’ll also become familiar with tools that help you maintain and operate highly-available systems easily.
This course is designed to work with a wide range of Linux distributions, so you will be able to apply these concepts regardless of your distro.
- Linux Foundation
- Linux Foundation Training
- Linux Foundation Certifications
- Laboratory Exercises, Solutions and Resources
- Distribution Details
- The Basics, Part 1
- Course Objectives
- Mission Critical Systems
- The Intel RAS Features
- From Unix to Enterprise Linux
- Linux distributions and commercial support
- An Introduction To High Availability
- Storage Options
- The Basics, Part 2
- Advanced Open-Source Storage Solutions
- Linux Distributions’ HA Stacks
- Linux HA Stacks: Part 1
- Linux High Availability Stacks
- Introduction To Corosync
- Linux HA Stacks: Part 2
- Introduction To Pacemaker
- Linux HA Stacks: Part 3
- Node Fencing In Pacemaker Clusters
- Linux HA Stacks: Part 4
- Highly Available MySQL With DRBD And Pacemaker
- Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 1
- Resource Monitoring And Recovery With Pacemaker
- Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 2
- Integrating Advanced Storage Solutions And Pacemaker
- Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 3
- Highly Available Virtualization With GlusterFS And Pacemaker
- Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 4
- Site Fail-Over With The Linux High Availability Cluster Stack
- Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 5
- Cluster Maintenance And Upgrades
- Automating, Monitoring And Designing HA-Clusters
- Monitoring Linux-HA Clusters
- Automating Linux-HA Cluster Deployments
- Designing Systems For High Availability
- Additional Considerations
This course is designed for IT managers, system administrators, DevOps, and technical personnel operating highly-available mission-critical Linux systems. Students should have a good working knowledge of fundamental operating system and hardware concepts and experience with network addressing and topologies. A basic foundation in mission critical deployments will also be beneficial.
At a Glance
Live Online (Virtual)
- 4 days of Instructor-led class time
- Hands-on Labs & Assignments
- Resources & Course Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Free Chromebook