Hyperledger Fabric for Developers helps you build expertise and obtain practical skills in implementing business logic by writing chaincode – Fabric’s smart contracts – and creating enterprise blockchain-based applications. This course is designed as preparation for the Certified Hyperledger Fabric Developer (CHFD) exam and will substantially increase students’ ability to become certified.
Hyperledger Fabric for Developers (LFD272)
Bundle this course and the exam to save $100
- Understanding of Hyperledger Fabric architecture and components: Ledger, Channel, Chaincode, types of network nodes (Endorser, Committer, Orderer, etc.), transaction flow, Certificate Authority (CA)
- Experience with GoLang and NodeJS:
– Ability to install GoLang, run go commands from the cli; knowledge of basic language constructions
– Ability to install NodeJS, run applications from the cli; knowledge of basic language constructions; familiarity with package management
- Knowledge of Docker basics:
– Ability to install docker daemon, run docker containers locally, understand and use basic commands
- Experience with the command line/shell of a Linux operating system
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases and general understanding of CouchDB
We highly recommend that you first take the Blockchain for Business: An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies (LFS171x) MOOC which is free to audit on edX.