Learn the fundamental concepts of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies with this course on Hyperledger Fabric.
The Hyperledger Fabric Fundamentals course will introduce the fundamental concepts of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies. The course will then cover the core architecture and components of Hyperledger Fabric.
In this course you’ll learn:
- How business logic is implemented in Hyperledger Fabric through chaincode (Hyperledger Fabric’s smart contracts)
- How to review the various transaction types used to read from and write to the distributed ledger
This course is designed to be vendor- and distribution-neutral, so you will be able to apply these concepts universally.
You will have access to the course for a full year from the date of purchase (or availability, for preorders), regardless of how quickly you complete the course. You can expect the course to take 30-35 hours to complete (although the course is self-paced, so you can move as quickly or as slowly as you like).
Click “Show More” to see the course outline.
- Chapter 1. Course Introduction
- Chapter 2. Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
- Chapter 3. Hyperledger Fabric
- Chapter 4. Hyperledger Fabric Transactions
- Chapter 5. Hyperledger Fabric Transactions – Full Cycle
- Chapter 6. Membership Services, MSPs, and Channels
To get the most out of this course, you should have:
- Familiarity with the command line/shell of a Linux operating system
Blockchain for Business: An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies (LFS171x) is a useful preparation for this course
At a Glance
- 35 hours of Course Material
- Hands-on Labs & Assignments
- Video Content
- 12 Months of Access to Online Course
- Discussion Forums