This course is designed for developers and network administrators looking to further their blockchain comprehension on how to properly interact with a Hyperledger Sawtooth Blockchain and its related components.
Hyperledger Sawtooth Administration (LFS273)
Bundle this course and the exam to save $100
- Knowledge of foundational blockchain concepts
- Knowledge of Linux system administration intermediate concepts (a strong understanding of the command line)
- Familiarity with YAML/TOML markup languages
- Comprehension of traditional HTTP protocols and RESTful API design is preferred
- Strong understanding of Hyperledger Sawtooth components and its architecture
Labs can be run locally, on a VM, or using a cloud provider such as Google Cloud or AWS. If using a cloud provider, you should be able to complete the lab exercises using the free tier or credits provided to you. However, you may incur charges if you exceed the credits initially allocated by the cloud provider.