Learn about Helm, and how it’s used in real-world scenarios to manage the lifecycle of applications on Kubernetes.
Managing Kubernetes Applications with Helm (LFS244)
- Experience with Linux/UNIX systems
- Familiarity with command line tools
- Understanding of YAML document formatting
- Basic experience with container technologies, specifically Docker and Kubernetes
- Access to a Linux server or Linux desktop/laptop
- VirtualBox on your machine or access to the cloud environment (in this course, GCP will be used as an infrastructure platform, but no GCP-specific tools)