This course is designed to provide network administrators and engineers, as well as system administrators who want to move into networking, with the skills necessary to maintain an SDN deployment in a virtual networking environment.
As software displaces many of the functions that hardware performs currently or performed in the past, more individuals with SDN skills are needed. This course is designed to provide you with the skills necessary to manage an SDN deployment.
- The basic concepts behind software defined networking
- How to set up and administer a software defined network
- The key tools and utilities needed to make managing SDN in a virtual network and how to use them
- And much more!
- Session 1. Course Introduction
- Session 2. Software Defined Networking
- Session 3. Open vSwitch
- Session 4. Simulation and Observation
- Session 5. SDN – History and Evolution
- Session 6. Network Programmability
- Session 7. YANG
- Session 8. OpenFlow
- Session 9. ONOS
- Session 10. Introduction to OpenDaylight
- Session 11. Apache Karaf – The OSGi Container
A basic knowledge of the Linux command line is required.
At a Glance
- 20 hours of Course Material
- Hands-on Labs & Assignments
- Video Content
- 12 Months of Access to Online Course
- Discussion Forums