Blockchain for Business – An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies is a primer to blockchain and distributed ledger technologies. Learn how to start building blockchain applications with Hyperledger frameworks.
Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies (LFS171)
Discover the power of business blockchains and distributed ledger technologies with an overview of Hyperledger and introductions to its key frameworks. All over the global market there are ledgers that organizations and individuals alike must trust. Blockchain technologies record promises, trades, transactions or simply items we never want to disappear, allowing everyone in an ecosystem to keep a copy of the common system of record.
Click “Show More” to see the course outline.
- Welcome & Introduction
- Discovering Blockchain Technologies
- Introduction to Hyperledger
- The Promise of Business Blockchain Technologies
- Technical Requirements
- Introduction to Hyperledger Iroha
- Introduction to Hyperledger Sawtooth
- Introduction to Hyperledger Fabric
- What’s Next?
- Final Exam
There are no prerequisites for this course.
At a Glance
Self-Paced Online (Virtual)
- 40 hours of Course Material
- Hands-on Labs & Assignments
- Video Content
- Discussion Forums
- Unlimited Access to Online Course
- Optional Paid Certificate of Completion