Develop a good working knowledge of Linux using both the graphical interface and command line across the major Linux distribution families with this free training course.
Building Microservice Platforms with TARS (LFS153)
- Linux Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Basic knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Programming languages: C++, Golang, PHP, etc.
The recommended configuration of a development environment for the course is the following:
- At least a bare metal or virtual machine with 2G+ memory.
- OS can be Linux (recommended), MacOSX, or Windows.