Get an introduction to microservices and the TARS framework. In this course you will learn how to efficiently develop microservices programs using different programming languages and quickly deploy the corresponding services into applications.
Building Microservice Platforms with TARS (LFS153)
- Linux Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Basic knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Programming languages: C++, Golang, PHP, etc.
The recommended configuration of a development environment for the course is the following:
- At least a bare metal or virtual machine with 2G+ memory.
- OS can be Linux (recommended), MacOSX, or Windows.