Learn the fundamentals of fuzzing, with an emphasis on identifying reliability and security vulnerabilities by applying fuzzing to real-world software packages.
Cloud Native Fuzzing Fundamentals (LFS251)
- Read and study source code.
- The course will show C/C++, Golang, Python, and Java code.
- Navigate a command line terminal.
- Compile simple programs and run them.
- Use containers and, in particular, Docker.
- Linux distribution
- Ubuntu 22.04 will be used for this course, but 20.04 should suffice as well.
- Docker for the setup.
- Modern hardware, at least dual-core, and 4GB of memory.
If using a cloud provider like GCP or AWS, you should be able to complete the lab exercises using the free tier or credits provided to you. However, you may incur charges if you exceed the credits initially allocated by the cloud provider, or if the cloud provider’s terms and conditions change.