Learn about Falco and how to install and use it in securing cloud native environments.
Detecting Cloud Runtime Threats with Falco (LFS254)
- Basic concepts of cloud computing and cloud security.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and command-line interface.
- Basic understanding of system calls and their role in operating systems.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, including concepts like Pods, Services, and Deployments.
- A computer with a modern operating system capable of running Docker and Kubernetes.
- Access to a Kubernetes cluster for certain exercises (this could be a local minikube, a Docker Desktop, or a cloud-based Kubernetes service).
- Internet access for downloading necessary resources and tools.
If using a cloud provider like GCP or AWS, you should be able to complete the lab exercises using the free tier or credits provided to you. However, you may incur charges if you exceed the credits initially allocated by the cloud provider, or if the cloud provider’s terms and conditions change.