Hyperledger Fabric for Developers helps you build expertise and obtain practical skills in implementing business logic by writing chaincode – Fabric’s smart contracts – and creating enterprise blockchain-based applications.
Hyperledger Fabric for Developers (LFD272)
- Understanding of Hyperledger Fabric architecture and components: Ledger, Channel, Chaincode, types of network nodes (Endorser, Committer, Orderer, etc.), transaction flow, Certificate Authority (CA)
- Experience with NodeJS:
– Ability to install NodeJS, run applications from the cli; knowledge of basic language constructions; familiarity with package management
- Knowledge of Docker basics:
– Ability to install docker daemon, run docker containers locally, understand and use basic commands
- Experience with the command line/shell of a Linux operating system
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases and general understanding of CouchDB
- We highly recommend that you first take the Introduction to Hyperledger Blockchain Technologies (LFS171x) MOOC which is free to audit on edX.