This course introduces Jenkins X – an open source tool for CI/CD. Upon course completion, you will walk away with a solid understanding of build blocks of Jenkins X and how to create Pipeline as Code workflows with Jenkins X.
CI/CD with Jenkins X (LFS268)
- Kubernetes (Kubernetes PODs, namespaces and services)
- Docker – creating and deploying Docker images
- Basics of YAML syntax
- Programming languages (data types, basic syntax, decision-making constructs)
- Git -committing, merging and pull request workflow
- Software Development Lifecycle phases: requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance