This course introduces Jenkins X – an open source tool for CI/CD. Upon course completion, you will walk away with a solid understanding of build blocks of Jenkins X and how to create Pipeline as Code workflows with Jenkins X.
CI/CD with Jenkins X (LFS268)
- Kubernetes (Kubernetes PODs, namespaces and services)
- Docker – creating and deploying Docker images
- Basics of YAML syntax
- Programming languages (data types, basic syntax, decision-making constructs)
- Git -committing, merging and pull request workflow
- Software Development Lifecycle phases: requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
If using a cloud provider like GCP or AWS, you should be able to complete the lab exercises using the free tier or credits provided to you. However, you may incur charges if you exceed the credits initially allocated by the cloud provider, or if the cloud provider’s terms and conditions change.