This course will show you how developers and quality assurance engineers can automate and streamline their processes with Docker.
Containers for Developers and Quality Assurance (LFD254)
- Access to a workstation with Linux, Mac, or Windows installed
- Familiarity with the command line
- Working knowledge of Docker, Git, and GitHub
- Basic understanding of Cloud
- Basic knowledge of Python.
To successfully complete the lab exercises in this course, access to a Linux server or Linux desktop/laptop is required. Access to a public cloud provider, or VirtualBox on your machine is also needed. Detailed instructions to set up your lab environment are provided in the course.
If using a cloud provider like GCP or AWS, you should be able to complete the lab exercises using the free tier or credits provided to you. However, you may incur charges if you exceed the credits initially allocated by the cloud provider, or if the cloud provider’s terms and conditions change.