OpenStack is growing at an unprecedented rate, and there is high demand for individuals who have experience managing this cloud platform. This course will teach you everything you need to know to create and manage private and public clouds with OpenStack.
This course teaches you how to administer and use the core OpenStack services.
- The full range of OpenStack services, including deployment, administration, usage and distributed storage.
- How to deploy multiple distros and provision virtual machines using OpenStack services.
- How to create and deploy enterprise Infrastructure-as-a-Service.
- How to run and troubleshoot Neutron, Ceph and Nova Services.
- And much more!
This course is designed to work with a wide range of Linux distributions, so you will be able to apply these concepts regardless of your distro.
You will have access to the course for a full year from the date of purchase, regardless of how quickly you complete the course. You can expect the course to take 40-50 hours to complete (although the course is self-paced, so you can move as quickly or as slowly as you like).
- Course Introduction
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Managing Guest Virtual Machines with OpenStack Compute
- Components of an OpenStack Cloud (Part One)
- Components of an OpenStack Cloud (Part Two)
- Reference Architecture
- Deploying Prerequisite Services
- Deploying Services Overview
- Advanced Software Defined Networking with Neutron (Part One)
- Advanced Software Defined Networking with Neutron (Part Two)
- Distributed Cloud Storage with Ceph
- OpenStack Object Storage with Swift
- High Availability in the Cloud
- Cloud Security with OpenStack
- Monitoring and Metering
- Cloud Automation
- Course Summary
Knowledge in Linux System Administration, concepts and administration for network, storage and virtual systems (as taught in LFS201 Essentials of System Administration) is useful. Basic Linux command line skills are required.
At a Glance
- 50 hours of Course Material
- Hands-on Labs & Assignments
- Video Content
- 12 Months of Access to Online Course
- Discussion Forums